- What is your shipping policy? Orders placed before 2pm usually go out same day. Expect no longer that 1-2 business days for items to be shipped. Our FREE SHIPPING offer uses USPS Priority mail, typically 2-3 day delivery. You have your choice of shipping methods otherwise. If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know and we will work hard to accommodate your needs.
- What is your return policy? Our babywearing jacket is an investment, in yourself, as well as financially. We want you to be truly happy with your purchase, so you can ease your mind and enjoy the outdoors. If you are not satisfied, please contact Amy@mountainmarsupial.com . We allow up to 60 days (please leave the tags on) for returns. We have a longer return window than most companies, because we understand that you may have received this as a baby shower gift, or it just might take a while for you to get up and running after having a baby!
- How do I know if it will fit? The jacket should be sized to YOU, without baby, so that you can enjoy wearing it well after the babywearing years. Choose your current favorite jacket and go with that size, or lay it out flat to compare with the size charts in the product pages. And feel free to reach out with any concerns or questions you might have.
- Can I exchange for a different size or color? Absolutely! Just send us a message and we'll take care of it.
- How warm is it? The DINTEX (made with Advanta Breathable film) fabric is surprisingly lightweight....and WARM! We have moms in Alaska who go out in minus 10 degrees! And Amy has worn it in 45 mph winds! The drawstring hem helps keep warm in and drafts out.
- How do I put it on? Check out this video for a demo on how to put the jacket on in front and back carry. It's easier than you think!
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We are here to help, and want you to have peace of mind, and many babywearing adventures.
Babywear Yourself Out!